Welcome to 7citysafedriving school
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY STUDENTS
- DMV approved
- Complete the course from home
- Flexible to fit your schedule
- Study at your own pace
- Save time and money!
- The course combines the use of videos, classroom exercises, classroom discussions and shared driving experiences. Classes are fun, interactive and informational
- You may also volunteer to take this course, if you are 20 and over and have a Virginia driver's license, and receive up to 5 safe driving points on your driving record. Students who satisfactorily complete this 8-hour course can now also get insurance premium reductions. Individuals should contact their insurance companies to advise as to whether or not they offer this discount.
- The cost of the course is $55. You will pay this fee before you sit down at the computer to take the Final Exam at one of our Test Areas. Once you have passed the Final Exam you will receive your Certificate of Completion immediately. We accept Cash Only.
- Please Note: Please call us prior to finishing the online course to schedule final exam. Please DO NOT call the day before you need to go to the DMV or to Court as I may not be available that day. Please give us at least 24 hrs to return your call. Please Note that if you fail the exam there is a fee of $30 to retake the test. Which only can be taken one time a day.